SHHAI is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. SHHAI Nigeria is a Non-Governmental organisation registered in Nigeria with its headquarters in Abuja, FCT. SHHAI works in more than 12 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Face to Face Fundraiser
Responsible to: Fundraising Coordinator
• As a F2F Fundraiser, you will be central to SHHAI alternative solution to national and global problems. It is crucial to note that this is not a role for someone looking for a normal daily routine work. There are no specific hours of work in this role. Innovation, creativity, surprise, agility and an ear to the ground are the norms. There are no desks and no walls in your work environment.
• In SHHAI, we are an energized team, the days are not the same especially with our recent extensive brand and movement building, fundraising and efficiency drive. You will be a key part of our “fun team” facilitating our interventions in excluded communities through the building of a strong force of supporters. This position is target driven and motivated by bonus where this is met.
Specifically, The Role Includes
• Generating funds through the face to face fundraising technique using the prescribed products by SHHAI
• Communicating effectively to prospects the activities of the organisation as trained periodically. Participating in all fundraising, public engagement and other SHHAI activity as required
• Achieve agreed upon targets for project
• Identify potential locations for running fundraising activities for the team
• Playing an active role in the overall target achievement of the team
• Ensuring that every field generated information is properly entered in the appropriate forms or database
• Ensuring confidentiality of information pertaining to SHHAI and personal data in the course of this role
• Taking responsibility for all equipment allocated or used in the role
• Representing SHHAI in a responsible manner as per the values and norms.
• Compliance and adherence to all policies, guidelines and codes of conduct required for this role
• Managing and updating database to record supporter contact and preference information
• Any other responsibility as may be assigned
Who You Are
• You are an energetic, friendly, honest individual who thrives in a very diverse dynamic environment. You are willing to be right on the shop floor, talking to people across background or cultures or raising funds and contributing to lifting the poor and the excluded out of poverty.
• You will have the intelligence to learn new things within a short period, multitask and ready to imbibe our values and adapt to our culture. You will be someone who doesn’t believe in giving excuses for let-downs; who can bounce back without batting an eyelid after a rebuff remaining upbeat, positive and passionate. A hard worker, you are self-motivated, self-managed, independent but a team player, adventurous with persuasive skills and passionate about quelling injustice and eradicating poverty. Most important, you inspire support.
• Experience in marketing and sales
• Understanding of the psyche of Nigerians- young and old, male or female, north, south, east or west or middle
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma
• Skills in use of Microsoft office suites
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to take rejection as part of the job
• Basic allowance plus performance related commission and incentive
• Supportive team
• Fun and learning environment in an ethical way
• Income limited only by your ability and passion
• Employment type – Flexible Full-time
Application Closing Date -18th July, 2019.
• Industry – Nonprofit Organization Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed CV (including your e-mail address and telephone contacts) to email
E-mail subject should be the position applied for .
Location: Global (At your own location)
Salary : Unpaid-Voluntary
Are you passionate about creating change for some countries most disadvantaged children?
We need compassionate individuals to make a real difference by increasing awareness of our vital work. As a Corporate Ambassador, you will help to inspire locally based businesses to support us and strengthen our ties with your local business networks through attending meeting with SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) small companies and branches of national corporates with a local presence. Your role will be to inspire these organisations to develop short and long term partnerships with SHHAI through involvement with one off events, participation in challenge events, donating pennies from their resources.
The Corporate Ambassador is an interesting, flexible and varied role which will enable you to develop positive and rewarding networks with local community members.
The closing date for this role is 31 July 2019
The role description provides more information on the tasks that might be involved. if you will like to apply, email us your CV and fill the form below . Make sure you tell us what skills and experience you can bring to the role.
To apply, Fill the form below and email us your resume and cover letter along with your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org