We focus on the following five strategic objectives:
• Developing, promoting and implementing innovative entrepreneurial and sustainable livelihood programmes.
• Designing and delivering sustainable basic services in partnership with livelihood-challenged communities.
• Facilitating humanitarian relief and recovery programmes for displaced and returnee populations to attain sustainable solutions.
• Strengthening the capacity of implementing partners for sustained service delivery and governance.
• Enhancing the capacity, efficiency, effectiveness and learning of SHHAI to innovatively deliver its Mission.