SHHAI is a Regional humanitarian relief and development organization responding to human sufferings in emergency and disastrous situations anywhere all over Africa with special focus in countries where the massive population living below the poverty line .We also have partners ranging from small community support groups to national alliances and international networks. SHHAI works with the co-partners underlines the issues that emerge after any natural upheaval or affect poor and voiceless people.
Our Five Thematic Areas
• Emergency Relief: Food, Clothing and Medical Relief.
• Empowerment: Orphan Support, Widow Support, Interest-Free Micro-Finance, Skill Development Centers, Adult Literacy and Women Empowerment.
• Campaigns and Advocacy: Social Justice, AIDS Awareness.
• Training and Capacity Building: Training of Social Workers, Youth Internship Programs
• Development : Rehabilitation Centers, Homes Construction, Water for Life.